WEEKEND OFFICE ASSISTANT
Great opportunity for part time office work!
The Office Assistant performs day to day activities to support the administrative team in customer service, communication flow, and business operations as it pertains to the office environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work independently and prioritize office operations
• Solid computer skills, including Word and Excel
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
1. Answers incoming calls and coordinates communication processes within the organization and external customers in a professional manner to ensure excellent customer service
2. Enters patient information into the Electronic Medical Records system
3. Assists the leadership team in data collection, operational reports, and billing activities
4. Assists in the filing of medical records
5. Completes special projects as assigned by the leadership team
Excellent Wages and 403(B) Retirement Plan!
Contact us today for more details!
APPLY ON-LINE: WWW.GOOD-SAMARITANHOSPICE.ORG