Accel at Longmont is actively seeking a Weekend RN Supervisor to join our team. The Weekend RN Supervisor will be responsible for supervising charge nurses and other caregivers, ensuring that clinical systems and programs are functioning as intended, and overseeing the care of the facility’s residents.
As a Weekend RN Supervisor, you will monitor work of other nursing staff in unit to insure thoroughness and assist with tasks as needed. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest quality services are delivered in a customer-service-friendly environment.
- Must have a current RN license in the state of CO
- Previous skilled nursing facility experience with a solid understanding of clinical operations and regulatory compliance
- Nursing management experience and/or staff development experience required
- Previous long-term care experience preferred.
- Able to tactfully communicate and management staff, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Regular, dependable, and reliable attendance