Weichert.com ishiring aWelcome Center Supervisor to workat our Corporate Headquarters in Morris Plains, NJ. The Supervisor is responsible for assisting the manager in supporting the day-to-day operations within the call center.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Involved with the development of call center sales documents/manuals that include inbound/outbound sales and objection handling scripts. Involved in the training process of new employees.
- Assure there is sufficient coverage when the call center is opened. Coach and motivate team while ensuring total customer satisfaction. Consult with Manager and President on monthly incentives.
- Effectively communicate with staff and management on all call center issues.
- Train, monitor and evaluate employees on a daily bases. Work with the Quality Assurance team and Trainer on a daily basis.
- Be a part of the interviewing team
- Make recommendations on work flow
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS is preferred
- 2+ years experience working in a call center environment, preferably Weichert Lead Network
- Advanced skills in MS Office Professional (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint) and call center CRM software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and time management skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.