Our team at Strategic Resources is looking for multiple Welders for our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift openings. Pay is open based on performance on a weld test and work experience.
Please see the summary of the job description below and email me your updated resume if this is something you would be interested in.
MIG, TIG, and Flux positions and combinations of both3-5 years of welding experience working with flux-core wire, preferably experienced working with a variety of sized parts
Capable of working with a 1/16 and 3/32 flux core weld wire, .035, and .045 wire
Must be able to interpret weld symbols.
Must be able to operate overhead crane following proper safety procedures.
Must understand and follow AWSD1.1 welding standard.
Must be able to lay multiple pass welds.
Must be familiar with heavy gauge steel
• Needs to have tools to perform fabricating duties
• Needs to know how to read a print
• Needs to understand weld symbols
• Needs to be able to problem solve
• Needs to understand how to use a transit and set one up
• Needs to have good dexterity to build, assembly experience would be preferred
• Experience with using an overhead crane helpful