We are now hiring welders for a growing client in the Nicholasville, KY area.
Candidates will assemble, weld and fabricate pre-cut sheet metal.
* Mig Welding (3-5 years preferred), but will accept entry-level
* Read a tape measure
* Ability to follow work instructions, read blueprints/schematics and interpret weld symbols
* Set-up and adjust welding equipment: voltage and amperage parameters based on wire size and metal thickness being welded
* Perform fillet welds in lap, T and corner joints (e.g. doors, brackets, ducts)
* Ability to effectively grind/sand welds resulting in a smooth surface without creating distortion
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.