APPLY IN PERSON
Monday to Friday between 7:30 AM and 11:30 AM or 1:30 PM to 3:30PM (Closed on holidays)1900 Westridge Dr. Suite 100Irving, Texas 75038https://goo.gl/maps/iDxkN
Operates welding equipment
Regular Job Duties
- Operates welding equipment
- Cuts, lays out, fits and welds metals or alloyed metal parts to fabricate or repair equipment.
- Welds the joints between lengths of pipe for oil, gas or other types of pipelines.
- Welds structural steel girders and diaphragms.
- May assist in welding of permanent metal deck forms.
- Performs other related duties
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Gain the respect of others by being fair, honest, reliable, and hard working
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred but not required
- Welding Certification.
- Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
- Mathematical proficiency as it relates to basic geometry, algebra, and mathematics
- Move throughout a construction jobsite which includes minor obstacles including climbing ladders and inclines, operating heavy equipment, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Heavy physical activity performing strenuous day activities of a primarily productive/technical nature
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials
- Work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions such as rain, sun, snow, and windWebber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.