Opening is for full-time (40 hours/week, Monday-Friday) experienced Journeyman Fitters and Welders possessing mechanical skills and several years of welding experience.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Tig and Mig welding on large industrial size stainless steel equipment.
- Weld thin gauge (16 GA).
- Read prints and work on sheet metal.
- Heat and Control is a Union shop with benefits; candidates will be required to join the Union.
Required Education and Experience
- Pass a pre-employment Tig and Mig welding test, bring your welding hood and show off your talents!
- Pass mandatory pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Possess mechanical skills
- At least 3 – 5 years of Mig and Tig welding experience
- Read prints and be familiar with working with sheet metal, specifically Stainless Steel.
- Motivated, self-starter and team player who works well with others.
33.73 - 34.69 /hourWhat is this?