Job ID: 161526
Pennsy Supply is a CRH company. CRH is the leading vertically integrated supplier of asphalt, aggregates, cement, ready-mix concrete, and paving and construction services in North America. Our 24,100 employees at 1,300 operating locations provide our customers with top-quality, innovative products and services.
The “Welder/Mechanic” position welds metal components together using brazing and a variety of arc and gas welding. Fabricates or repairs products such as parts, plant equipment, motors or generators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to and follow all safety rules and regulations of MSHA/OSHA/DOT and Pennsy Supply, Inc.
- Conduct daily safety assignments (workplace exam, pre-shifts, JSA’s, TRACK, etc.).
- Perform maintenance and repair to components such as conveyors, belts, gear boxes, shafts, crushers and other machinery.
- Weld parts together using both gas welding or brazing any any combination of arc welding processes.
- Repair broken or cracked parts, fill holes and increase size of metal parts.
- Position and clamp togther components of fabricated metal products prior to welding.
- Operate and maintain truck with crane.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Current PA driver’s license is required - class B or C.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 - 5 years of experience.
About Pennsy Supply
Pennsy Supply operated in Pennsylvania as a family run business producing asphalt, aggregates, and concrete as well as providing construction services until joining the CRH family in 1993. With being a part of the CRH family they are now a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form CRH. CRH is the number one asphalt producer, the third-largest aggregates producer, and one of the top 5 ready mixed concrete producers in the Unites States.
EOE / M / F / Vet / Disability
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pennsy Supply is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.