- Conduct physical site surveys using a variety of equipment and tools.
- Prepare sketches and notes, and perform electronic data collection.
- Coordinate field staff and process field data.
- Interface with civil engineers, landscape architects, cartographers, or urban planners.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Calculate areas of land parcels and easements using mathematics and computer software.
- Research previous survey evidence, including maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
62,507.00 - 95,644.00 /yearWhat is this?