Eastern Metal Supply has earned a reputation as a first class supplier of aluminum products in the thirty plus years in business. With ourfourteen strategic locations, EMS and subsidiaries,services the entire United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. We also have a window division, EAS, manufacturer of aluminum and vinyl impact windows and doors as well as our TigressDivision which manufactures and distributes marine products.
EMS is looking for an experienced aluminum welder to add to the manufacturing team.
Job Duties.Weldersfabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use ofwelders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools.Weldersproduce metal products according to customer or employer specifications.Weldersset up, operate and maintainweldingequipment.
- Strong ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints.
- Extensive knowledge of various welding techniques, including TIG welding, oxy-fuel welding, and arc welding.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in both mechanical and manual welding practices.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Effective problem solving ability
We offer a very competitive compensation package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company sponsored LTD,AD&D Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Holiday and vacation paid Time off-EMPLOYEES BEGIN PTO ACCRUAL FROM DAY ONE!
We are committed to providing a clean work environment with masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves!
We are a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer