Welders - Statesboro, GA
Welding positions available on both 1st and 2nd shifts. Applicants must pass a welding test with clients.
MIG Welding on Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Carbon Steel
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade, such as shielded metal arc and gas metal arc welding equipment.
- Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, and other alloys.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Select and install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux, according to welding chart specifications or types and thicknesses of metals.
- Ignite torches or start power supplies and strike arcs by touching electrodes to metals being welded, completing electrical circuits.
- Connect and turn regulator valves to activate and adjust gas flow and pressure so that desired flames are obtained.
Keywords: Manufacturing, Welding, Warehouse, Maintenance
Full Time, Temp Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.