Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
- Welds together metal components as specified by layout, diagram, work order, welding procedures, using electric wire feed welding equipment
- Manually guides gun along weld line, maintaining length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, sound of weld and size of molten puddle.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or work piece using wire brush, portable grinder.
- May cut metal plate or structural shapes using oxy/acetylene torch.
- May use bore repair equipment, SMA equipment and carbon arc equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must pass an AWS certification
- Able to read welding blueprints.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.