Position Overview: Carries out a variety of physical activities and office duties at the designated facility.
This is a safety sensitive position.
Reports to: Fluid Manager, Area Superintendent, or Area Manager
Directs Reports: None
- Oversees truck offloading procedures
- Assists in setting up, taking down, and maintaining filtration equipment
- Enters information to create customer ticketing
- Supports and follows facility safety procedures
- Cleans up spills
- Keeps facility, mechanical rooms, and offloading area clean and organized
- Assist in third party customer relations and reporting procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of basic mechanical functions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Entry level office administration skills to include basic math, typing, and paperwork completion
- Ability to multi task
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education
- Oilfield experience
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Position requires long periods of standing and sitting and the ability to work long hours if necessary
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Typical working conditions and hazards:
- Work is performed in all weather conditions
- Able to perform duties with protective equipment, H2S respirator where required
- Potential hazards include working near or with heavy tools and moving machinery
- Potential exposure to loud noises, airborne toxins, solvents, flammable atmospheres and industrial chemicals
- This is a safety sensitive position. Essential mental alertness requirements, which include the following, are required to be met as part of the essential job functions, and must be met by Basic Energy Services applicants and current employees. To be considered and eligible for hire, each and every applicant and employee must:
- Work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- Have, display & maintain the ability to perform tasks involving high levels of cognitive function and judgment
- Not be mentally or physically impaired from any cause, that can adversely affect an employee’s ability to safely and completely perform the duties of the position
- Have, display & maintain the ability to work in an unfatigued state
- Have, display & maintain the ability to accurately gauge lengths of time and distance
- Have, display & maintain the ability to quickly store and recall instructions in one’s short term memory
- Have, display & maintain the ability to concentrate
- Have, display & maintain the ability to cope with sudden changes in surrounding and/or emergency situations and/or alarms
- Have, display & maintain, demonstrated caring, committed and concerned attitude about safety
If any applicant and/or employee is not able to meet these requirements immediately and indefinitely, said applicant and/or employee may not be eligible for employment, re-employment, or promotional opportunities, and may be subject to termination if it is determined that said applicant or employee is determined to be impaired, by following the Company’s reasonable suspicion training, and process.
Reach your full potential.
Basic offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of the exciting oilfield services industry. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every employee.
- Highly competitive salaries
- Benefits programs
- Performance-based financial rewards
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Environment