Vergence, an emerging Federal Government contractor, is looking for a Wellness Center Health Educator in Edinburgh, IN.
In this role you will:
- Conduct exercise testing using various protocols to measure fitness levels for cardiovascular, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and body composition.
- Apply various health behavior strategies necessary to move individuals and groups towards adaptation of long term health habits is necessary to meet demands of the position.
- Collect, compile, analyze and report program outcomes.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously, establish priorities and work in an organized manner; understanding of and commitment to further the mission of the Wellness Center program.
- Market program services.
- Must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an allied health field.
- Nationally recognized credential in health and wellness prior to employment. Approved certifications include the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Exercise Physiologist, National Strength and Conditioning Association’s (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC) Certified Health Education Specialist.