Wellness Coaches is currently looking to hire full-time (temporary) Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians, and Athletic Training Professionals to join us as on-site Wellness Coaches and service our clients located in Philadelphia, PA. This position is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing health and wellness companies in America in a role that is quickly becoming recognized as the future of wellness. This is a temporary opportunity that will last approximately 6-8 weeks, and will require travel to several locations in Philadelphia area, and visits to Delran and Swedesboro, NJ. The position will be available in April 2019.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Our Mission is to help our clients improve their population’s health, and enhance the quality of life of their employees and our coaching is directed toward the human aspect of wellness, emphasizing personal motivation to improve behaviors, education and awareness.
- While on-site at our clients, you will work one-on-one with employees, coaching them to improve the lifestyle behaviors that contribute to poor health (lack of exercise and fitness, poor nutrition, smoking, stress, weight management, etc.).
- Help employees set goals, answer questions, and provide guidance and on-going support through our proprietary coaching process.
- Participate in on-going training in coaching methodology and psychology as part of our “best-in-class” coaching skill set development program.
Experience & Qualifications:
- The successful candidate must be outgoing and personable, able to work independently, and must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelors’ Degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Corporate Wellness, Health Promotion, Dietetics, Athletic Training (ATC), Exercise Physiology, Strength and Conditioning, Nursing, Physical or Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant or a related healthcare field.
- A strong background in injury prevention is desirable.
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office and data entry is preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Applicant will be required to submit to a background check and drug screen.
If you have previously applied for another position with Wellness Coaches, please resubmit all necessary application materials. Please no phone calls. Due to the high volume of applications, no phone calls will be accepted for this Wellness Coach position. If a member of the Wellness Coaches USA Recruiting Team is interested in speaking with you further regarding your qualifications, we will contact you directly.