Join an amazing team of wellness professionals leading MemorialCare�s award winning wellness program, The Good Life. MemorialCare recognizes that employees who are thriving in their overall well-being are integral to the health and performance of the organization.
The Senior Wellness Coordinator for The Good Life leads wellness programming at the Long Beach campuses to enhance employee population health in alignment with organizational strategic objectives such as employee engagement, recruitment, and retention.The senior wellness coordinator is responsible for promotion, implementation, and administering campus specific programming that spans all aspects of The Good Life Wellness program.This includes incentives, wellness challenges and campaigns, health fairs, managing fitness facilities and offerings in addition to campus specific developed programming/events such as Farmers� Markets, nutrition programs, clinical initiatives, etc.
- Expertise in health promotion, exercise science, and wellness program design.
- Minimum five years of related experience required. Preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledgeable about wellness and disease management programs and metrics.
- Competency with analytical, statistical, reporting and business intelligence tools (i.e., Microsoft Suite).
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills, specifically the ability to manage time effectively to support multiple assignments, shift priorities in accordance with need and work both independently and within teams.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Bachelor�s Degree or higher in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Physical Therapy, Health Promotion, or related field required, MS in a health related field preferred.
- CPR/AED certification required, and fitness certification from nationally recognized organization such as ACSM, NASM, NSCA or ACE preferred.