GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Supervise and maintain all aspects of the Wellness center and related areas; assist the branch in membership development and retention through quality leadership and continuous follow up.
- Interpret, communicate, and promote Y mission, goals, and objectives to department employees, volunteer leaders, members, and the community.
- Support branch/department initiatives related to membership retention and Annual Giving goals.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with members and staff.
- Promote all Y programs as assigned by the Wellness Director/Coordinator.
- Insure all Wellness center etiquette is followed.
- Insure Wellness center and related facilities are clean, safe and organized.
- Conduct wellness related appointments with members.
- Provide continuous supervision, education and encouragement to all members in accordance with YMCA of the USA guidelines.
- Encourage YMCA members to meet their own determined wellness goals through regular contact, incentive programs and relationship development. Engage with members when not in appointments.
- Resolve conflicts/issues with members.
- Attend all required meetings/other related trainings.
- Comply with all policies as outlined in the Wellness Staff Handbook and/or provided by the Wellness Director/Coordinator.
- Maintain certifications as required by the position.
- Clean equipment regularly; trouble shoot equipment issues and report problems with equipment to Wellness Director/Coordinator.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED