Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Primarily responsible for the management and coordination of all aspects of the employer wellness program; manage the wellness team comprised of full-time, subcontractors and per diem staff. Strategic direction and design; delivery and evaluation; program and staff management; marketing and communications; customer relations. Manage the execution of the strategic wellness program plan to ensure that program goals are met, program outcomes are documented and demonstrated, and all client needs are fulfilled. Serve as liaison to both internal and external key stakeholders, ensuring that operational and reporting requirements are met. Ensure positive, effective and long-term customer relations and client satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide strategic input and direction for program/service identification and development
- Manage the needs assessment(s) process and design, deliver and evaluate wellness programs/services based on assessment results Build, develop and lead an effective team of wellness professionals to successfully meet client needs and goals
- Effectively develop, promote, implement and evaluate all forms of health and wellness programs and services, i.e. workshops, health education, online, self-guided, screenings, health fairs, etc.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing and communication plan; participate in and oversee the creation of all forms of marketing and communication materials as needed
- Manage and provide oversight for the tracking, collection and analysis of individual as well as overall program outcomes
- Manage the design, implementation and evaluation of incentive programs
- Provides periodic one-on-one client counseling and health education; directing clients to appropriate programs and services such as screenings, coaching, fitness, weight loss, etc.
- Identify and foster opportunities to partner and integrate efforts with internal and external groups such as benefits, safety, food services, EAP, fitness center, etc.
- Develop an annual strategic plan; manage the effective execution and evaluation of the strategic plan
- Oversee the tracking and compilation of data for all internal and external reporting requirements
- Manage all aspects of the program budget Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of Site Operations
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in health field including but not exclusive to: public health, allied health, exercise science, health promotion, etc.
- Membership and/or certification from a recognized industry organization (i.e. IAWHP, CHES, IHPM, WELCOA, etc.).
- Master’s degree in health or business field preferred.
- 5 years wellness program planning experience.
- 2 years management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Web/Internet-based programs.
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, deliver and evaluate programs and services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Advanced computer skills in database software such as Microsoft Access preferred.
This job operates in an onsite clinic setting.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 20 pounds.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.