The Affiliated Sant� Group (Sant�) is a dynamic and leading provider of crisis psychiatric care and system management services to public and private entities. Sant�, a nonprofit entity, also manages mental health outreach and psychiatric recovery services. It has been delivering mental health care to individuals and families and pioneering new treatment modalities since 1974.�The Affiliated Sante Group seeks a Full-Time (Salaried) Wellness and Recovery Center Manager�for our Silver Spring Center. You MUST have�lived experience or have�a CPRS.
The SSWRC Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing�day to day activities at the Silver Spring Wellness and Recovery Center. Ensuring compliance to grant objectives related to the Silver Spring Wellness and Recovery Center.�
Benefits of working for Sante:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Our clinical teams are highly trained and nationally recognized
- We provide training, supervision, and assistance with CEUs and licensing costs
- Work life balance� - we value family, flexibility, and vacation time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain safe, supportive, and pleasant environment.
- Report facility concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Purchase supplies and equipment as needed.
- Maintain center petty cash.
- Provide all services and objectives as outlined in the contract with Montgomery County, Maryland
- Coordinate and ensure volunteer and staff coverage to correspond with center needs
- Schedules use of facilities including hours of operation and specific programs/activities
- Solicit formal and informal feedback from consumers and stakeholders and incorporates into center operations and upcoming events
- Maintain required records regarding Wellness and Recovery Center use, number of participants and members, and other demographic data.
- Produce required reports.
- Create and distribute event calendars, newsletters and center publicity
- Attend meetings, both internal and external as directed, and as self-directed
- Check work e-mail according to agency protocol
- Participate in and complete all required trainings
- Other duties as assigned
- Strongly REQUIRED CPRS�certification;�WRAP facilitator in addition preffered.
- Must have lived behavioral health experience and be involved in the peer community.�
- Must have a valid Driver�s License, proof of current automobile insurance and may not have more than two (2) points on their driving record.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), AND three (3) years� related experience and/or training.
- Must have knowledge�of Internet and Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
We expect all staff to have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service; to comply with the rules and regulations of those organizations to which we are accountable; to have high ethical and professional standards of conduct; and to have an attitude of wanting to continuously improve their own professional performance.
Affiliated Sant� Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.�Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Affiliated Sant� Group participates in E-Verify.