Ready for the chance to lead a team to success? Apply for a General Manager position today!
Our team is made up of hard-working, fast-paced and dedicated staff who love what they do and who they work with. When you join us, you're joining a group who loves to serve, grow and succeed together. As the General Manager, you're the leader of the pack. You'll teach, advise, grow, and help your staff succeed.
At Wendy's people always come first. That includes our customers - and our valued team. It's a legacy we live every day. As the General Manager, you'll pass this message on through your team, and create the culture of service in your restaurant.
An ideal General Manager candidate is goal-oriented, working hard every day to meet and exceed your restaurants plans.
Wendy's is one of the most opportunity-filled companies to work for. As a General Manager, you'll have the opportunity to continue to work your way up and advance your career.
Some things you can look forward to as a General Manager:
Flexible full-time work schedule
Competitive pay and generous benefits, including employee meal discounts
One-on-one, self paced training, and promotion from within
Learn valuable restaurant operations
- Trains, monitors, and reinforces food safety procedures
- Works with the leadership team to meet sales goals
- Manages food and labor costs
- Executes company policies and procedures
- Monitors food inventory levels and orders product when necessary
- Manages and maintains safe working conditions
- Manages crew member employees in a manner that maximizes crew retention
- Interviews and hires team members
- Provides proper training for team members
- Anticipates and identifies problems and initiates appropriate corrective action
- Maintains fast, accurate service, provides excellent customer service, and meets and/or exceeds both company and customer expectations
- Ensures continual improvement of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
- Maximizes store sales goals versus budget, including participation in marketing programs
- College degree or equivalent experience in operations
- Two years of restaurant experience at a minimum
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Able to lift 35 pounds to waist level
- Guest-friendly demeanor
- Willing to assume around-the-clock responsibility for restaurant operations
- Willing to work normal schedule of 50+ hours per week (all shifts)
- ServSafe Certified
- We pride ourselves in maintaining a positive and flexible work environment.
- Uniforms Provided
- Bonus Program
- Comparable Pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Free meal program
- Health Insurance option
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time