Ready for the chance to help lead a restaurant and team to success? Apply for an Assistant Manager position today!
Our team is made up of hard working, fast-paced, and dedicated staff who love what they do and those they work with. When you join us, you're joining a group who loves to serve, grow, and succeed together. As the Assistant Manager, you're the right-hand person to the General Manager. You'll take on projects, help shape your staff members' skills, and learn a great deal about restaurant operations.
At Wendy's, people always come first. That includes our customers and our valued team. It's a legacy we live every day. As the Assistant Manager, you'll pass this message on through your team and create the culture of service in your restaurant.
An ideal Assistant Manager candidate is goal-oriented and works hard every day to meet and exceed your restaurants plans.
Wendy's is one of the most opportunity-filled companies to work for. As an Assistant Manager, you'll have the opportunity to continue to work your way up and advance your career.
Some things you can look forward to as an Assistant Manager:
- Flexible full-time work schedule
- Competitive pay and generous benefits, including employee meal discounts
- Promotion from within
- A chance to learn valuable restaurant operations
- A chance to lead a successful team of hard-working individuals
- Complies with food safety procedures
- Works with management team to meet sales goals
- Manages food and labor costs
- Executes company policies and procedures
- Monitors food inventory levels
- Manages and maintains safe working conditions
- Manages crew member employees
- Interviews and recommends crew members for hiring
- Provides proper training for crew members
- Maintains fast, accurate service and provides top-notch customer service to every guest that comes into our fast food restaurant
- High school diploma
- One year of restaurant experience at a minimum
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills
- Highly collaborative nature
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Willingness to work on your feet
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Strong work ethic
- Up-beat and engaging personality
- Excellent math skills, including basic computations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) and the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- We pride ourselves in maintaining a positive and flexible work environment.
- Uniforms Provided
- Bonus Program
- Comparable Pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Free meal program
- Health Insurance option
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time