POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
This position is accountable for producing the following result: To acquire and retain profitable, long term customers through the execution of sales and customer management activities.
- Generate new business from existing customers.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Routinely interact face-to-face with all assigned customer contacts / decision makers.
- Generate new business from prospecting activities.
- Uncover and pursue all decision makers within targeted prospect accounts.
- Develop new business relationships via cold calls, visits, meetings and emails.
- Execute all corporate sales and business development processes and procedures.
- Create and deliver presentations where appropriate.
- Work internally to solve any customer service related issues.
- Set pricing and availability expectations with customers.
- Provide technical support to assigned accounts, as needed or warranted.
- Provide corporate opportunities for improvement, to your manager.
- Present problems as they occur, to your manager.
- Notify your manager of any customer, competitor, market, and vendor changes that could impact future business.
- Cover the West US territory (AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, NV, OR, UT, WA).
JOB REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree, preferred.
- Recent experience in outside sales.
- Recorded achievement of specific and measurable sales results.
- Building relationships.
- Results focused.
- Customer management.
- Business development.
$70,000 - $110,000 annually (no cap)
- Health insurance.
- Mobile phone expense.
- Car allowance.