West Palm Beach, Florida: A Hematologist/Oncologist is needed to join a 25-plus years established single specialty private practice. They currently have five Hematologists/Oncologists, two Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistant providers, four Oncology RNs, and support staff. The call will be: 1:6. $ Excellent financial package. Partnership opportunity!
LOCATION: West Palm Beach, Florida
- This practices offices and hospitals are located in the West Palm Beach, Florida area.
- With a 2020 population of 114,508, West Palm Beach it is the 18th largest city in Florida and the 258th largest city in the United States.
- It is a beautiful coastal city located in south Florida .
- It is situated about an hour from both Boca Raton and Ft Lauderdale, Florida. Miami is located about 70 miles away.
- It is separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon.
- This beautiful area boasts numerous attractions and recreational activities for the entire family. Enjoy golf, tennis, shopping, fishing museums, boating, sunbathing, crafts, water parks, town tours, and nature.
- Downtowns Clematis Street and City Place districts are filled with restaurants, shops, bars and clubs.
- The Norton Museum of Art displays American, European and Chinese art, including Impressionist paintings.
- Nearby, the 4-theater Kravis Center for the Performing Arts hosts concerts, plays, dance and opera.