Open until filled.
Note: Please apply early as this job posting may be pulled early if enough qualified applications are received. Thank you.
Provide support to Goodwill Industries management and WFS staff for billing and compliance purposes. Tasks include but not limited to: invoice preparation for various funding sources, monthly reconciliation with WFS accounting records and grant/program reporting databases, statistical reporting to various funding sources (in consultation with WFS Program Analyst) and Goodwill management and WFS staff, participate in internal audits of WFS programs and activities as directed by the WFS Contract Manager.Must pass background, fingerprint, and driver record check and have a valid driver license with proof of personal auto insurance.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Compile monthly billing packets for assigned WFS programs, including backup documentation.
- Review billing invoices for compliance with contract, funder, and WFS policies and requirements. Work directly with WFS Contract Manager and the Accounting Department to resolve deficiencies in an expedient manner.
- Compile and submit a monthly report to Goodwill management which includes a summary of identified deficiencies, corrective actions taken, and recommendations for improvement, if any.
- Prepare monthly summary expenditure reports for fiscal, management, and WFS program staff.
- Prepare monthly and YTD summary report of staff billable revenue.
- Generate quarterly WFS accounts receivable report for reconciliation with Accounting Department.
- Prepare monthly SSI/SSDI report of consumer earnings to Social Security Administration.
- Compose, prepare, and track grammar, punctuation, and formatting of business memos, letters, and other correspondence.
- Sort and prepare documents for data entry, verify work against data printouts, and make corrections as necessary.
- Attend department meetings and trainings.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, faxing, and collating.
- Follow all policies, procedures, and directives of Goodwill Industries assuring safety of personnel or property.
- Work collaboratively with Workforce & Family Services to provide participant services.
- Properly wear and maintain all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Maintain agency confidentiality. Violation of confidentiality is cause for immediate dismissal.
- Comply with all health, safety, and fire standards and all local, state, and federal regulations (WISHA & OSHA).
- Other duties as assigned.