Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth’s exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city’s cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
This position delivers prompt, friendly, courteous service to Guests ensuring all order for guests and servers are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Serve properly mixed and proportioned drinks, in a timely manner, to guests and servers.
- Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines.
- Upsell and suggestive sell of both food and beverage to guests.
- Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment.
- Monitor environment in room (temperature, lighting, music, televisions).
- Observe and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
- Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is serve only to those patrons of legal drinking age.
- Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
- Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 7 hours per shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone and in person
- Must have basic computer/MICROS knowledge
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous cash handling experience is required.
- TIPS/TAM Certification is required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment providing courteous service and engaging the guests in conversation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.