We are looking to hire an LA based Wholesale Customer Service Sales Representative to be responsible for key account management, customer relationship development, generating new sales, business development functions, and facilitating order fulfillment. The Sales position will be tasked with servicing and maintaining relationships in the LA/Southern California territory that includes individually owned and operated restaurants, restaurant groups, hotels and dining clubs. Working with in-house Marketing and Operations, the Sales person will leverage the existing network to increase wholesale sales volume in Southern California.
The ideal candidate will be also be responsible for maintaining and developing synergy between sales, marketing and operations, collaborating with the internal groups to streamline and improve existing sales procedures to increase efficiency.
Desired Work Experience:
- This person will be a strategic operational thinker, self starter, a fearless cold-caller, an avid learner and a lover of food.
- Working knowledge of the LA and Southern California high-end food industry. Experience working with luxury food products a plus.
- While not necessary, familiarity with beef and butchery is helpful. willingness to be trained a must.
- Proven collaborator with Operations and Marketing to set sales goals and expectations or willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of the financial and operational metrics important in selling and in reporting performance against budget or a willingness to learn.
- Prior experience compiling, editing and training from a training manual a plus. Prior experience recruiting, hiring and training additional salespeople a plus.
- Knowledge working with or creating company sales goals, data tracking systems and CRMs. Additional abilities analyzing and projecting sales data helpful.
- Must be an LA resident and be familiar with the layout of the city and comfortable driving around the city. Must have a car.
- Base salary plus commission based on experience.
Who We Are:
Flannery Beef is a rapidly growing, family owned meat processor located in Northern California. We started the company in 2010 and have experienced double and triple growth rates each successive year. As our focus shifted more to the wholesale arena, we have grown from working with only a couple of restaurants to well over 100 and growing monthly. In July of 2015 we entered the Los Angeles market and have added 50/70 restaurants to our portfolio. You will be working with a well funded family run operation led by a young COO, Katie Flannery who is known nationwide as one of the most knowledgeable individuals in the industry.
We are currently in the planning phase of an LA production facility by the end of 2019 to both better serve our existing customers, and to branch out to areas we feel are perfect for our product from Long Beach to the greater San Diego area, east to Nevada and Arizona.
Flannery Beef has purposely created a niche product, unique in many ways, with a target market of the most outstanding restaurants ranging from small intimate spots to larger venues; all with a goodly number of Michelin stars represented. We have a quite small product list because we concentrate on producing only those items we can do better than others. We purposely don’t try or want to be a restaurant’s sole supplier and therefore avoid “commodity” products. We achieve this through extremely strict sourcing methods, using primarily only the top 2% quality level of Beef of the USDA Prime category, then further culling out any product that we think is not up to our internal specifications. We then begin a Dry Aging program that is customized for our customers. We collaborate with the Chefs in regards to planning the center of the plate protein.
For more information please go to www.flannerybeef.com
Salary plus commission based on experience