Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an Active Secret Clearance, with Top Secret Clearance preferred.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibiliites of the Windows/AD System Administrator:
- Set up and configure Cisco UCS environment
- Design and maintain a new Active Directory environment
- Build out new servers, vCenter, and ESXi environment
- Help with data migration to the new environment
- Apply all relevant STIGS
Requirements of the Windows/AD System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree
- At least 5 years of system administration experience
- Experience with Server 2016, Active Directory, VMware ESXi
- IT security credential required - CISSP or Security+
- Experience with DoD STIGS
- Experience with Cisco UCS hardware preferred
Keywords: Windows/AD System Administrator, MS Server 2016, Active Directory, VMware ESXi, CISSP, Security+, DoD STIGS, Cisco UCS, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance, Top Secret Clearance
Job ID: 314902
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!