***Active TS/SCI Required***
Red Arch Solutions is a proven and effective small business integrator and consultant, recognized as a leading provider of IT development to the Federal Government, and primarily focused within the Intelligence Community.
Red Arch Solutions is seeking a Windows System Administrator to support our effort at Patrick Air Force Base.
Typical minimal system administration tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Adding, removing, integrating, configuring, operating, maintaining and upgrading hardware and software.
- Administering user accounts and other access methods.
- Configuring and administering file access control mechanisms.
- Configuring and administering email and messaging services.
- Ensuring operating system build configurations and images are maintained to build new machines to Government approved system specifications.
- Ensuring operating system and other software are maintained and updated according to vendor and Government recommendation and mandates.
- Configuring and administering disk partitions and file systems.
- Administering system and user process.
- Configuring and administering print services.
- Configuring and administering boot and shutdown protocols, procedures and options.
- Configuring and administering peripherals and storage devices.
- Configuring and administering system security.
- Monitoring and optimizing system performance and data integrity.
- Designing, developing and maintaining scripts (i.e. Perl, Unix Shell, Awk, Sed, etc.) and macros.
- Performing routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance.
- Producing product upgrades or new purchase recommendations to support increase functionality.
- Providing technical solutions for requirements applicable to this SOW. Typically there are about 20-30 Review Projects, Workflows, Requirements, & Resource (PWRRs) submitted per year that are applicable to the IT service areas in this SOW.
- Installing, maintaining and administering an online remote access to all IMS data and IMS-derived product database to all Government authorized personnel, upon request, a subscription for automatic forwarding of continuous and segmented data and data products.
- Providing the Government with documentation of system changes, system performance evaluations, and new and recurring system test and acceptance.
- Staying abreast of emerging technology and administering future operating systems and environments required by AFTAC.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Must possess a Security+ ce certification
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position (e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering) and three (3) years of related experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Active Directory and Exchange as well as domain control experience
Red Arch Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status. Red Arch Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.