Apex Systems is looking for a Windows Systems Administrator to implement and support new and existing technologies in a Windows environment for our Nashville client. This person will...
- Administer, install, configure, and maintain operating systems and related software to ensure stable performance of the computing environment.
- Evaluate system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibilities.
- Recognize and troubleshoot operating problems with server hardware and application software.
- Diagnose hardware and software problems and recommends solutions and performs necessary system repairs
- Research, analyze and recommend backup/security strategies as required.
- Perform installations of hardware, software, and operating systems upgrades, changes and configurations.
...and will need to be proficient with...
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012 operating systems (1 year)
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Group Policy
- maintaining server and storage environments including security patches, firmware upgrades, hot fixes, service packs, intermediate versions / full version upgrades
- automated monitoring systems and technologies, with practical knowledge of MS SCOM/SCCM
- Microsoft Clustering technology – Windows 2003, 2008, and 2012 platforms.
- server and desktop virtualization platforms such as VMWare, Hyper-V, Citrix XenApp Server and XenDesktop preferred.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Carbon Black is a plus
- BitNine is a plus.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178