Atlas Technologies, Inc., a rapidly expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly motivated team player to join our group of Information Technology professionals.
- Develop automated solutions for Windows Server 2012 systems using PowerShell
- Provide sustainment engineering services as an ECR lead for PMW160 Tactical Networks Software Sustainment IPT working engineering change requests using NIWC engineering process and CMPro for CANES and Legacy COMPOSE software baselines.
- Provide in-depth research and analysis of issues.
- Provide high-end multitasking support for desktop, server, and LAN, with a focus on Microsoft Windows technologies.
- Provide in-depth knowledge and technical expertise in the areas of design, installation, maintenance, and support of multiple operating systems and technologies.
- Respond to service requests and Engineering Change Requests (ECR).
- Prepare technical briefs to present to engineering and/or government review teams.
- Provide Tier 3 Technical Support assistance as needed on escalated ISEA Trouble Tickets.
- Provide assistance to the virtualization team, supporting virtualization technology and participate in pre-test support to include but not limited to; meeting support, documentation review, analysis, and provide recommendations for enhancing virtualization test requirements
- Test analysis, data collection and evaluate existing problem reports in order to validate observed performance characteristics
- Conduct product assessments to evaluate the integration of new technologies to improve the application of, and to verify compliance with, the established functional level standards and DoD mandated security requirements.
- Strong�Windows PowerShell Script skills
- Microsoft Certs - Windows Server and/or Windows 10
- Min 2 years IT Sys Admin
- Familiarity with virtualized system administration
- Able to meet required Cyber Security Workforce requirements
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Level Security Clearance
We�d Be Impressed If You Had:
- COMPOSE/CANES - Navy Computing Systems background
- MSCE/MCSA - Microsoft Certified System Engineer/Administrator
- Min 5 years of Information Technology experience
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Strong Windows PowerShell Script Development skills
- Experienced with virtualized systems deployment and administration
- Experienced with SolarWinds Patch Manager
What is Atlas, you ask?
Atlas is a fast-growing information technology services company servicing a range of DoD customers. Our core values directly contribute to our success and growth. Atlas enjoys success by combining nimble management, a top-notch technical team, and unequaled customer service. We are extremely passionate about our platform, as well as our relationships among our team and with our customers.
Life at Atlas
Our focus can be summed up succinctly � To create a positive impact for our clients, community, and country, we integrate reliable, intuitive IT solutions for the warfighter.
Atlas offers you:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in learning, teaching, passion, and flexibility
Challenging, motivating and fun work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values
Agile product management methodologies with minimal process overhead
Atlas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or protected veteran status. Visit our careers site to apply and join our growing team of professionals. Visit us on Facebook and Glassdoor to learn more about Atlas.