Windows Systems Engineer - VMware / HP Hardware
Exciting opportunity to join this dynamic company as a Windows Systems Engineer!
Once hired, you will serve as a Sr Windows Engineer on the Enterprise Wintel Services team that supports over 4,000 physical and virtual severs for this enterprise environment. This team is responsible for designing, developing, upgrading, testing and implementing processes to ensure all error conditions and optimizations are addressed. You will serve as a Sr Resource to learn the platform and infrastructure and then make improvements. Must have experience with HP Hardware (rack and blade servers) as well as strong experience working with VMware 5.5, 6.0 and 6.5. The breakdown will be 50% virtualization/VMware, 25% supporting and troubleshooting HP Hardware and 25% Production Support.
This is a 12 month contract located in Midtown! Excellent opportunity for a long term contract with a great, stable company!
- 5 + years experience with MS Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)
- 5+ years VMware (5.5 6.0 & 6.5)
- Experience with HP Hardware (racks and blade servers)
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Intermediate scripting experience (Powershell, VBScript, Korn, Shell ect.)
- Datacenter Hardware experience
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./ Sponsorships are not available