Wingstop Team Member
SPREAD YOUR WINGS WITH WINGSTOP!
We're not in the wing business. We're in the flavor business. It'sbeenour mission to serve the world flavor since we first opened shop in '94, and we'rejust getting started. Wingstopis the destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut seasoned fries and any of our famous sides. For people who demand flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop- because it's more than a meal, it's a flavor experience.
The cashier has the greatest perceived responsibility direct guest contact. They spend more time interacting with guests than any other position. Greeting guests when they arrive, answering the phone, taking accurate orders, and delivering completed orders to the guest all with a great attitude and a smile!
- Ensure that safe handling procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensure that each guest has a positive, long lasting impression of the Wingstop experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of all product and procedural changes.
- Open and/or close the Restaurant.
- Assist all other positions when necessary.
- Lead Guest Contact
- Greet all guests.
- Handle all orders and inquires.
- Properly ring in all sales through the POS/register system.
- Ask for add-on sales.
- Collect payment.
- Verify age of all guests requesting beer or wine, and fill beverage orders.
- Resolve low level customer issues with efficiency and a good attitude.
- Ensure the quality of the food, service and facilities.
- Keep the counter clean and stocked.
- Clean the tables, chairs, doors, windows and dining room floor.
- Maintain front trash can; clean exterior and empty trash cans.
- Maintain bathrooms; clean and stock.