This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Wireless Network Engineer:
- Help to plan and manage the implementation and migration of existing wireless infrastructure
- Provide technical and administrative support for the management and implementation of large scale wireless infrastructure deployments
- Serve as the technical lead on the project
- Design, build, and maintain other network infrastructure components
- Integrate technologies from various server and storage vendors
- Monitor network activities
Requirements of the Wireless Network Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience leading projects or processes required
- Strong experience with a wide variety of networking technologies required
- Strong experience managing Cisco wireless networks and large scale deployments
- Experience with Cisco wireless controller infrastructure required
- Thorough understanding of network protocols, and network switching protocols
- Understanding of multicast protocols and technologies
- Experience managing firewalls (Cisco, Palo Alto)
- Experience with GNU/Linux OS
Keywords: Wireless Network Engineer, Cisco, Networking Protocols, Switching, Palo Alto, Linux
Job ID: 312427
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!