Wireless Provisioning Specialist
MetTel is seeking an experienced Provisioner. Responsibilities will include ordering new lines and changing features for all of our wholesale customers. You will be working daily w/ the local LEC’s and account managers to make sure all service is ordered correctly and turned up properly.
Our innovative and proprietary support systems provide leading-edge electronic bonding, provisioning, customer care and billing system capabilities, which have fueled its’ expansion
We offer an excellent benefits package, a friendly work environment and a challenging opportunity
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build positive rapport with customers; co-workers
- Communicate effectively with customers via telephone and e-mail
- Perform daily tasks with an entrepreneurial spirit and a true sense of ownership
- Must be willing to work Weekend Nights, 4 10 hour shifts
- Any ILEC experience is a plus.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge in Verizon USOC's and Product; Verizon Order Processing System (GUI); BellSouth LENs GUI; AT&T/SBC LEX GUI; Qwest IMA GUI; Sprint/Embarq IRES GUI; Fairpoint GUI; DSL Turn-up; Directory Listing Additions