Wireless Retail Sales Associate
Average Annual Income is $22,000 - $32,000.
Atlantic Wireless, a top agent of US Cellular, is looking for Wireless Retail SalesAssociates to join our team.
Are you FUN? Do you have INTEGRITY? Are you RESPECTFUL? Are you RELENTLESS? If so, then you will be a great fit in our culture because these are our company’s core values.
This position is responsible for delivering the Ideal Customer Experience (ICE) which includes gaining, retaining, and serving customers while providing a world class experience.
- Live into the behaviors of the company core values (Fun, Integrity, Respectful, and Relentless).
- Gain customers while providing a world class experience (prospecting, referrals, adding services, GRO events, and product knowledge).
- Retain customers while providing a world class experience (upgrades, renewals, retention offers, calling customers, and product knowledge).
- Serve customers while providing a world class experience (equipment issues, device workshops, and provide total wireless solutions).
- Consistently meet the requirements in the key sales performance indicators (new activation to goal, connected devices, device protection, SMB, and accessories).
- Utilize the 5 step sales process.
- Utilize the account review process.
- Remain fully knowledgeable of promos and offers.
- Meet minimum sales requirements.
- Attend all required U.S. Cellular and Atlantic Wireless training programs and meetings.
- Comply with all U.S. Cellular and Atlantic Wireless policies and procedures.
- Previous sales experience in a customer service oriented environment.
- Experience in the cellular or retail industry experience preferred.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills required.
- High school diploma or state equivalency required.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Hourly base pay plus commission
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off, including 9 Paid Holidays!
- 401k plan with a company match of up to 6%
- Corporate Chaplain