Join us as a RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT in our stores. AT&T Live Mobile is the one of the largest retailers in America for the largest telecommunications and Entertainment Company in the universe!
As a AT&T Live Mobile Retail Sales Consultant, you'll get to know communication and entertainment industry inside and out. You'll be the one everyone else looks to when it comes to what's next in wireless and entertainment technology solutions. Find out what it's like to work in an industry that's rapidly growing and has a legacy of successful innovation.
Live Mobile Full-time Wireless Consultant is required to diligently execute the duties described below. The Wireless Consultant position is a critical role in the company, and requires the candidate to execute the essential Job duties.
Essential Job Duties
- Greet customers and ensure they feel welcome and valued.
- Learn and sell all of AT&Ts products and services
- Helping customers with customer service issues and escalation.
- Provide the Store Manager with consultative support.
- Open and close the store
- Identify customer needs, make suggestions, and answer questions.
- Answer phone calls promptly, courteously and professionally.
- Able to understand customer needs and suggest personalized solution.
- Respond to customer concerns quickly, effectively and courteously.
- Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working as a team.
- Recognize potential theft/loss situations assisting to deter theft.
- Dust and clean shelves, counters, fixtures, merchandise and store equipment. Organize backroom products and store supplies.
Required Qualifications, Job Skills, Abilities
- Must be at least 18 years old; must present age-related verification and other employment eligibility documents as required.
- Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others
- Conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
- Ability to work under time constraints, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to portables policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
- knowledge of customer service skills including helping customers to feel welcome and valued; identifying customer needs by asking focused open-ended questions; offering product recommendations based upon the needs identified; creating confidence; and asking for (closing) sales
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred
- Full-time reps must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends, to support the store's operating hours and before/ after-hours needed to prepare for a successful service environment
Sales-reps are also expected to
- Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working with others to deliver great team results.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
- Handle service inquiries from customers. Provides efficient, courteous customer service and assistance in all aspects of product offerings and services.
Compensation & Benefits
- Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $30,000 to $35,000 in total compensation when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn up to $45,000 per year.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health, 401K, Paid Time Off, Personal Days, Discounts and more!
- Opportunity to grow in the company
Retail, Sales, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, cell phone, verizon, sprint, electronics, directv