1st shift: 5am-3:30pm Monday - Thursday (Friday is optional OT)
The Wiring Technician will interpret electrical schematics to assemble and/or wire electric power system projects. Candidate must have the ability to use various hand tools as it relates to sub-pan and systems assemblies. Candidate must also be able to work within a project team environment and take direction from Project Lead/Supervisor/Manager.
- Wire sub-pans, door devices and other pertinent power equipment with minimal supervision according to ISO standards and drawings.
- Able to wire and route harness's neatly with or without the use of wire loom, according to ISO standards.
- Understand the difference between A/C and D/C voltages and able to accurately and timely perform all wiring duties on sub panels, door devices and enclosures.
- Perform all other duties accurately, timely and be able to meet schedule deadlines.
- Able to perform any other duties assigned by Lead Person /Supervisor/ Manager.
- Understand the usage of hardware such as screws, bolts, nuts, washers, etc.
according to ISO Procedures Manual.