We’re a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
PRN - Evenings and Weekends
Great opportunity for someone with L&D or Mother Baby RN experience!
Provides education to women, children and their families related to heart health, childbirth, newborn care, CPR, first aid, babysitting and home safety utilizing approved program curriculum. Assists in the continued development of an organizational/departmental climate in which the needs of the consumer are met with respect and responsiveness to promote the Medical Center as a center of excellence in health care.
- Licensure: RN license in the State of MO or compact state.
- Required Education: Special training or credentials appropriate to program taught.
- Certifications: Certification by American Heart Association required to teach CPR and First Aid classes.
- Other: Excellent communication skills required.
- Preferred Experience: Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Preferred Certifications: Certification by Lamaze International is preferred.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
If you would like to connect with the recruiter before applying for more information, please contact Amanda Austin at Amanda.Austin2@Mercy.Net.
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Care On Site
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Memberships
- Long Term Disability
- Military Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance