DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors' Hospitals is a 767 licensed bed facility that consists of five community campuses, Henrico, Parham and Retreat Doctors' Hospitals, West Creek Emergency Center and Hanover Emergency Center.
Our Forest campus is a 340-bed community hospital located in Richmond, VA. Our team at Forest specializes in heart and stroke care, women's health, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and, as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery, we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement
- Advanced diagnostic breast center
- Board-certified neonatologists
- 16 brand new private labor and delivery rooms
- 6 GYN operating rooms with da Vinci® Robotic System
- 29-room Mother-Baby Unit (postpartum)
- Newborn nursery
- Level III NICU
- Level II progressive care nursery (PCN)
- Lactation services
- High risk antepartum unit
- Prenatal and birthing services including low intervention birthing options
- Board-certified perinatologists
- NICU family support program (March of Dimes)
- Remote fetal surveillance
- Gynecologic oncology specialists
- Digital mammography
- Pediatric Care
- Safe Circle RVA – Medication During Pregnancy
Women's and Children Float Pool RN Responsibilities
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Carries out physician orders
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs
- Instructs and educates patients and families
- Float among the NICU, PEDS, Mother / Infant and Gyn Surgical
Preferred: BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing
Licensure / Certification
Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
Preferred: CNOR certification
Required: At least one year experience as a Perioperative RN or completion of a Perioperative Nurse course
Preferred: Scrubbing or surgical assistant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.