We're seeking a Director, Women's Health to care for veterans with VA Boston Healthcare System! The ideal candidate should be BC/BE in Internal or Family Medicine, have Outpatient, leadership or director experience and ideally practice within a women's health setting.
In this role, you'll direct two clinical operations in Boston and Brockton with 50% clinical time. You'll serve as a subject matter expert and develop educational initiatives for women's health.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday working 8-4:30. No call/Saturday required. Possible extended hours at times as agreed upon (example-7 a.m. start or clinic until 5:30).
You'll work alongside 4 MD's and 2 NP's between the two campuses.
Some facts about working for us you may not know:
- VA often offers more time with patients and less time on administrative tasks
- Our student loan repayment program pays up to 200K over a 5 year period if approved
- We are known for our exceptional benefits to include matching retirement contributions
- At VA you must only maintain 1 active, full, unrestricted license in any US state
- We cover malpractice and tail coverage at no cost to you
- VA does not require you to sign contracts and there are no restrictions on moonlighting
If you are considering a change in lifestyle, VA may have the right fit for you.
Contact me to learn about VA Careers!