POSITION: Work-Fit Program Manager/Athletic Trainer â€“ Full-Time
LOCATION: Work-Fit - Flint, MI
Work-Fit is seeking a full-time Athletic Trainer for our manufacturing setting in Flint, MI. The scope of service will focus on injury prevention. Injury prevention services will include Human Performance Assessment and Coaching at the work site, Work Station Assessments, Group Education, implementation of preventative exercise programs and health/wellness education.
A Work-Fit career affords you the opportunity to:
- Make a continuous daily impact on peopleâ€™s lives
- Have the autonomy to lead, develop, and grow as a professional.
- Join a growing and innovative organization
- Prevent injuries before they occur
- Achieve work-life balance with 40 hour work week
One common factor of ATCs, regardless of the setting, is the love of educating people and making a positive impact. If you are a highly motivated Certified Athletic Trainer, we would like to speak with you.
- Self-starter, able to work independently without direct supervision
- Exceptional ability to engage employees in all services in the industrial setting
- Skilled communicator, motivator and able to work well as part of a team
- Natural leader with exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills
- Adhere to the standards of practice as outlined in the Work-Fit/client SOP
- Able to focus, organize, and prioritize delivery of services
- Competency with Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel
- Licensed within the State of Michigan as an Athletic Trainer or eligible for MI licensure
- Must have 3-4 years of experience working as an Athletic Trainer with management experience
Powered by JazzHR