We are currently seeking a Customer Services Representative for our client, a large health insurance organization, to be the primary point of contact for all aspects of customer service delivery. Do you have Customer Service experience and are you looking for a new COMPLETELY REMOTE role? Look no further!
- Daily tasks include: ongoing incoming and outgoing phone calls; ongoing incoming and outgoing email; ongoing use of member database and members’ electronic medical records; processing paper mail; and processing faxes.
- Respond to and answer all member and provider inquiries in a courteous, responsive, and timely manner following all departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
- Use call tracking systems to document communication with members and providers.
- Work collaboratively with providers and members to ensure effective customer service and issue resolution.
- Arrange interpretation services for members as needed.
- Respond and assist members with Primary Care Provider (PCP) assignments.
- Outreach to members regarding benefits and eligibility requirements.
- Coordinate mailing of member materials as needed.
- 1-2 years prior customer service experience is preferred or related experience.
- High School/GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- An understanding of the health insurance industry is preferred.
- Must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to manage difficult callers and conflict.
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical skills in research and problem resolution.
- Strong computer skills (keyboard proficient, quick data entry with a high level of accuracy).
- Able to work cooperatively with other departments.
- Strong communication skills, basis computer skills (verbal and written).
- Analytical ability with an affinity to detail, as well as the capability to handle heavy workloads and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work and act independently and be self-directed.