This position provides administrative support to the Maintenance Department.
- Requesting and expediting PO requests for maintenance, repair and facilities services
- Generating weekly/monthly reports for maintenance and all Work Orders - Update weekly WO and PM completion KPI report using data collection and upload to share drive - Accountability, Communicate & Flexibility – consistently demonstrates focus and flexibility towards tasks and responsibilities expected in the role - Scope out required parts to complete a WO request- Work with vendors on getting quotes for what is required for plant and/or production equipment.- Receive quotes and schedule repair for production support equipment such as Air Compressors, Boilers, Silos, Grinders - Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail- Processes PO requests and track open orders weekly, contacting suppliers/contractors to verify and update status- Able to check stock parts in JDE and add them to WO’s- Good communication with both internal and external suppliers-
- Documents all work performed daily.- Opening, closing and updating WO’s within the system
- Responsible for performing other tasks as instructed by Planner/Scheduler
1. Continual walking and standing on hard surface, climbing and descending steps.2. Continual bending, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing and lifting up to 50 lbs.3. Exposed to cool, hot temperatures and noise.4. Must be able to stand for long periods of time5. Temperatures ranging to very warm conditions6. Loud noises generated from equipment
1. Report all injuries, unsafe conditions, unsafe acts & horseplay.
2. Use proper lifting techniques
3. Use handrails
4. Use and wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE)
1. Must have proficient communications skills both English verbal and written.2. Must have proficient math skills.3. Must have proficient analytical skills.4. Must have working knowledge of industrial production manufacturing equipment and facilities environment.5. Skilled in the use of Personal Computers6. Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel7. Able to use calipers and micrometer 8. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team9. Use of CMMS software and experience processing WO’s and PO requests is a PLUS
This is a temporary position, and the assignment is for 3-6mths.