Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a WorkDay Financial Consultant for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 5 Months Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: WorkDay Financial Consultant
Primary Skills: Finance Accounting (FI)/ Workday
Role Description: The WorkDay Financial Consultant would need to have at least 3+ years of experience.
- Experienced in Workday Finance implementation.
- Hands on Design and Development experience on Workday reports including Matrix and Composite Reporting.
- Certified in Workday Reporting area.
- Has knowledge to build BIRT reports using Workday Studio.
- Must have strong client facing and communication skills.
- Understands Workday development lifecycle and methodology.
- Willing to travel onsite Monday-Thursday.
- Workday Financial Accounting Core - Design and build Financial reports, including advanced and BIRT reports for Workday Financials Implementation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ankit Shukla
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2100)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: At Least 3 Years
Expected Travel Time: None