With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 22,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL s therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
Experienced, versatile, and goal-oriented Workday Payroll Systems who build long-standing partnerships with customer, while collaborating with colleagues to support the payroll processes, system.
As a Workday Payroll System Manager, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Understands and applies Workday methodologies.
- Research and resolve day to day Workday US Payroll system issues.
- Lead the Payroll work-stream on a Workday systems implementation projects.
- Work with customer to support the new requirements for Payroll in Workday.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet customer/functional requirements.
- Drive continuous improvements to processes, service delivery, and technology.
- Create and Update Workday configurations based on requirement changes.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Maintain and update documentation of payroll system.
- Partner effectively with our Business Technology, HR Systems, HR Operations and other functions to ensure appropriate flow of data and reporting.
- Provide support for all year-end activities in Workday as required.
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday releases and future functionality in partnership with Payroll customers.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, Workday Payroll experience required.
- Experience in Workday implementation and/or migration.
- Strong working knowledge of applicable US federal, state and local rules and laws and broad knowledge of US compliance needs.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and build relationships in a team environment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with professional with a can do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to Train team members on technology and best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to prioritize tasks and shift gears on a short notice.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Integrity and maintain the confidential nature of the information by protecting the privacy of our employees and their records.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and are detailed oriented.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in business/HR/Technology required.