GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy's Business Enablement team is seeking a Workday Systems Administrator - Financials to assist with our Workday Financials platform. The position will support the Business Enablement organization and help design, test, build and implement configuration changes needed to align Workday with the business' processes. Additionally this role will have the opportunity to help guide the business in processes and work on future implementation needs. The right person for this role will have analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven background in Workday configuration, business process optimization and standardization. They should be able to help translate accounting and finance needs to system configuration. If you are someone who thrives in a quick moving environment and enjoys the challenge of learning new things then GoDaddy is the right place for you!
- Build or maintain functional configuration and features of the Workday application with a focus on the Financials functional areas including: Banking & Settlement, Customers, Direct Intercompany, Expenses, Procurement, Projects and Suppliers
- Collaborate with business partners to understand requirements, configure, prototype and test
- Build or maintain functional configuration including custom validations, condition rules and calculated fields
- Perform peer reviews using GoDaddy's deployment documentation and path to production methodology
- Work closely with the Business Enablement team to help implement Workday solutions that address the business needs
- Part of a team that will work to fix and resolve Workday production issues, leveraging latest available features released by Workday
- Work with IT, HR and Finance to ensure participation, support, and inter-dependencies on cross functional projects
- Provide support and training to end users surrounding Workday Financials with an emphasis on accuracy and standard methodologies
- 5 years progressive experience in Accounting, Finance or Business Analyst role
- 2+ years’ hands on experience with Workday functional configuration (such as custom validations, condition rules calculated fields)
- Possess a general understanding of Workday's Business Process Framework and Security Framework
- Ability to balance multiple projects spread across multiple teams
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience with functional or technical implementation of an ERP solution
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, related area or equivalent
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.