Job Purpose: To provide technical support and service on assigned mono-line workers’ compensation accounts in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined by Izzo Insurance Services, Inc.
Organizational Relationships: Responsible to the Program Director and retail brokers. Works closely with account manager(s) and account assistant(s) within department, retail brokers and insurance company personnel.
Primary Job Function and Responsibility:
Manage assigned book of business consisting of brokered mono-line workers’ compensation accounts per agency guidelines.
- Rate and bind new business and underwrite, rate and bind renewal business in various insurance carrier systems.
- Review renewal business 60 days in advance and work with Program Director to determine marketing direction. Review and obtain alternate quotations on assigned book of business when necessary.
- Check policy coverage and rating for accuracy and relevance on all new business, endorsements, audits and renewals on assigned book of business.
- Maintain direct communication with company underwriters and retail brokers on servicing of accounts.
- Respond to telephone, fax, mail and email requests and questions from retail brokers and underwriters. Request and/or process and suspense endorsements.
- Send out loss control reports and bureau criticisms and suspense for follow up.
- Assist retail brokers and customers with submission and resolution of audit disputes on assigned book of business.
- Maintain account folders and computer files in accordance with established procedures.
- Promote products and services offered by Izzo Insurance Services, Inc. to increase production from retail brokers.
- Assist in training of account assistant(s) where needed.
- Perform other duties as required or as instructed by Program Manager.
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development .
- Uphold and promote the professional and ethical standards of the agency.