Contingent Worker Operations Center is seeking a Workflow & Reporting Analyst with a competency in doing data analysis using Excel, as well being able to move between a set menu of tools that the group utilizes. The role will be expected to build relationships with internal stakeholders, at all levels, in order to drive consistency and controls in the contingent worker engagement lifecycle.
- Manage the daily inflow of files (i.e. data feeds, Identity Request Forms) that need importing into the Case Management Database (CMDB) and ensure the integrity of the data.
- Evaluate the inbound Identity Request Forms on supplier central, then routing the requests to particular ID Managers for processing based upon their area of expertise.
- Work with the technology project manager, business analyst, and the developers to implement enhancements or bug fixes with regard to the CMDB. All enhancements/fixes must be documented and tested in our UAT environment before being put into Production.
- Engage stakeholders outside of CWOC in developing new processes and controls that are relevant to the Contingent Worker population. These new processes and controls would need to be formally documented using Visio workflows and appended to our SOP documentation.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly scans for various regulatory and compliance scenarios that may need to be researched and/or remediated.
- Distribute daily reports to all suppliers detailing the status of the inflight requests.
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reporting detailing CWOC's production.
- Provide Management visibility into the JPMC Global Contingent Worker landscape by leveraging the various periodic reports and raw data from the CMDB, NEIM and ID Vault databases. Synthesize information and assess the developing picture of Contingent Worker engagement to provide guiding opinions and recommendations on the perspectives derived (i.e. analyze unexpected aggregated Contingent Worker volume increases against target reductions and potential reasons).
- Identify and quantify developing Contingent Worker volume trends and provide intelligence behind what the numbers mean.
- Experienced using Excel (i.e. PivotTables, VLOOKUP, Formulas) for data analysis.
- Proficient in typical business applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) and other applicable toolsets (i.e. Visio would be a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective at maintaining and building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Solid facilitation and presentation skills.
- Work collaboratively with global team members and productively in virtual team environments.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Pays close attention to detail to produce accurate and high-quality reports/materials.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.