Major Areas of Accountability:
- Forecasting contact volume and staffing requirements
- Assist in determining optimal work schedules and coordinating the effective scheduling of department meetings, training sessions, and vacations
- Monitor call center performance to ensure that department response time and service goals are met
- Build statistical models or adapt existing ones to meet contact center requirements
- Use workforce management technology to assist the team as required
- Analyze data and prepare recommendations for strategic review
- Develop ad-hoc reporting as requested
- Effectively interpret data related to internal and external customer needs
- Optimize the use of department technology (primarily IVR) and workforce management techniques to improve contact center efficiency and effectiveness
- Consult, advise and work with the contact center management teams to produce high levels of customer satisfaction balanced with Thomson Reuters business needs.
- Work with other workforce teams to achieve optimum performance as a whole
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or five years equivalent experience working in a contact center with prior WFM Analyst experience
- Preferred working knowledge of call center technology, including WFM applications (Aspect), IVR and call routing tools
- Advanced reporting experience in applications such as VIM Analytics/ServiceCloud/Tableau/eGain/Cisco
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Display commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency, and persistence
- Understand and apply understanding of functional aspects of customer operations and call center operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency and persistence.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
- Comfortable in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as a team environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Manila-Philippines;Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America