GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The Workforce Analyst will be the subject matter expert on all core workforce functions including budgeting, capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling and real time monitoring. They will complete these functions and ad hoc requests as needed and provide recommendations for process improvements to increase efficiencies within the team and the customer care organization. They will also provide training and coaching to less tenured members of the team and coordinate and provide oversight for all team projects.
- Budget, capacity planning, shift bid analysis, short term forecasting
- Completion and coordination and oversight of ad hoc analysis and team initiatives and projects
- Automation of existing department functions and process documentation and improvement
- Coaching and training of less tenured analysts
- Main point of contact for operational leaders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4 years of previous workforce management experience or 3 years workforce experience plus 2 years project management
- 2+ years WFM in a large multi-site contact/multi-time zone center
- Experience with multiple WFM software (IEX, Verint, Impact 360, Aspect)
- Expert level Excel skills (complex calculations, pivot tables creation/manipulation, external data links, macros, VBA)
- Understanding of statistical methods
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of key call center performance metrics such as service level, ASA, AHT, adherence
- Experience with WFM products (Verint) and phone switch monitoring applications (Cisco Webview) preferred
- Exercise independent judgment and select criteria to set standard procedures
- Create formal networks involving coordination across multiple groups
- Build strong relationships within team, support departments and networks externally within all areas of company industry
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new/special assignments
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at Recruiting@godaddy.com
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.